Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Diamond
    Fuck me you ebony goddess!
  • 1 day ago about JJ
    K - thank you ❤️. My absolute pleasure also. Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 1 day ago about JJ
    John - no problem. Yes it was definitely worth the wait. Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️ 🖤
  • 1 day ago about Nicky
    NICKY have I got it throng again if I have please accept my apologies you did log on for me one Friday about 5 years ago LOVE you NICKY LOVE you always xx PETE 🙂💑💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
  • 1 day ago about Nicky
    NICKY have I got it throng again if I have please accept my apologies you did log on for me one Friday about 5 years ago LOVE you NICKY LOVE you always xx PETE 🙂💑💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Phone Sex Profiles: Amanda

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Amanda on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 6314

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Amanda (Pin 6314)

Amanda

Photos of Amanda

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Amanda

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Amanda isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
126 comments

Hi guys, my name is Amanda. I am 21 with long blonde hair and blue eyes. I am slim, curvy in all the right places and I am very pretty, I have been told. At the moment I am home alone, feeling in a rather cheeky, naughty mood and I would love to talk to a nice sexy man, so please come over and talk to me. Call me on and enter PIN 6314 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Amanda on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 6314

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Amanda

3 days ago

mr g,really enjoyed our chat.you are amazing.cant wait for next one,from sexy amanda xxxxxxxx

3 days ago

Ooh Amanda, you really are my dream girl in all respects, great to chat with you, here is to next time. G👠xx

1 week ago

hy mr g,thanks for your message,cant wait for our next chat,really enjoyed it,amanda xxxx

1 week ago

So enjoyed our role play in the bar, how sexy you are. Thinking you might make a good slave with training! Have to see what happens next time soon. G👠

2 weeks ago

i am very well thanks.i love france....looking forward to hearing from you xxxxx

2 weeks ago

Thank you very much for the invitation :). Best wishes. PS: How are you? I am from France :)

3 weeks ago

hy paul from france,love to hear your sexy voice,cum....and chat to me xxxxxx

3 weeks ago

Thank you very much for the invitation :). Best wishes. PS: How are you? I am from France :)

4 weeks ago

hy paul,i do wear black stockings hun,love dressing sexy.i have been horse riding today.im now chilling waiting for you to call me hopefully xxxxx

4 weeks ago

Hi Amanda it's Paul from ashington you very nice today Amanda do you wear black stockings what are you doing today nice good looking lady I hope we speak again Amanda from ashington Paul X

4 weeks ago

Hi Amanda enjoyed our chat earlier, what a lovely girl you are. Here’s to the next time G 👠

1 month ago

hy,i am so horny today,loving the letter c today.....cock,clit,cunt,call me guys xxxxxx

1 month ago

Hi Amanda my wife was out last nite with no knickers on flashing her cunt again, ended up on her knees in the mens toilet sucking 3 guys off till they shot their loads in her mouth xx jamie xxx

1 month ago

hy rob,call me.....i would use my heels on your cock and balls and do what you wantxx

1 month ago

Hi Amanda would you use your stiletto heels on my cock and balls? Rob

1 month ago

Got cut off but need to talk again soon my little sexy girl x x love Simon x x

1 month ago

Launch the financial Bot now to start earning. Link - https://plbtc.page.link/zXbp

1 month ago

come and chat guys,i am so horny today xxxxxxx

2 months ago

Привет, заходи на CHANGA там ровные движения, ровные магазины, четкие клады, легки на подъем, все быстро четко. В каталоге всегда можно най

2 months ago

Nipple clamps. Interesting. I look forward to speaking to you. Mx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Alexa
(PIN: 7151)

Alexa

Janette
(PIN: 7095)

Janette

Lacey
(PIN: 7238)

Lacey

Christina
(PIN: 7022)