Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 19 minutes from now about Clare
    good morning simon , thankyou for my message of course im going to message you back your a very horny guy and our chat was amazing thankyou x x
  • 13 minutes from now about Nicola
    Andy, Yes after 10 ish friday morning..still be around xxxxxxxxx
  • 41 minutes ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Hi is mr p hòw are you and ? Are you ok
  • 1 hour ago about Nicola
    Andy, there is nothing nicer than a rude awakening next to you first thing in the morning..sadly l forgot to set my alarm clock lol.. Mabel l will come on line 6 early morning..for that hard on entering my tight warm cunt..? Xx xx xx xx Nicola xx
  • 1 hour ago about Ariah
    Always a fantastic call. You are my newest addition Ariah! JayJay 😈

Phone Sex Profiles: Amanda

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Amanda on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 6314

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Amanda (Pin 6314)

Amanda

Photos of Amanda

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Amanda

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Amanda isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
98 comments

Hi guys, my name is Amanda. I am 21 with long blonde hair and blue eyes. I am slim, curvy in all the right places and I am very pretty, I have been told. At the moment I am home alone, feeling in a rather cheeky, naughty mood and I would love to talk to a nice sexy man, so please come over and talk to me. Call me on and enter PIN 6314 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Amanda on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 6314

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Amanda

1 week ago

В силу того, что большая часть женщин сегодня работает за компьютерами, у людей с годами ухудшается зрение. Кроме того, много мужчин не зн

1 month ago

hy,im back guys,and raring to go......call me.....amanda

1 month ago

hy,im back guys,and raring to go......call me.....amanda

1 month ago

was great speaking to you Amanda, so glad you are back xxxxxx

1 month ago

HI Amanda missing you hope you are okay let us know xx

1 month ago

Thanks for the post!

3 months ago

A sexy 21 year old

3 months ago

I only called back to say sorry for getting cut off and naughty you got me going again! xx from your London playmate 😉

4 months ago

Amanda has the most sexy voice I've ever heard... can't help but shoot my hot cum when I hear her !!

4 months ago

Amanda I am 80 years and want to wank with you and cum in your mouth and lick your cunt K

5 months ago

What time you on tonight it’s sunny x

5 months ago

Amanda what's your bra size please? Xx

10 months ago

Sweet

10 months ago

Amanda, you wear stockings, I want a 69 with you, Tom.

1 year ago

Amanda, you are such a special girl. Your voice just makes me melt. Your pussy gets so tight my cum can't wait to explode all inside you. I love you very much. Simon xxxxxx

1 year ago

Adorable Amanda.. Thank you so much for allowing me to be a filthy wanker again .. It's so easy to listen to your voice and look at your photos while the spunk swirls around in my balls until you decide which foto I am going to spurt all over ( foto5 today ...with sexy tummy.. glove I fantasize about .. Shiney black thong to lick clean ) .. You really are a lovely young lady who is mmmm to be a dirty boy for .. ( horny as I write this ).. Mr. Michael x

1 year ago

Do u like a spanking babe and wot nights u on till late at night time like 2am time xxxxxxxx

1 year ago

Do you like a spanking

1 year ago

ammazing Ammanda .. making me wank faster and harder to make more noise with the chance of being heard .. And then deciding I should spunk on foto3 .. On a perfect bumm ..with a sexy pink bomb tube and horny black thing to make me enjoy shooting onto the picture even more intense ..and loud.. oops.. Then telling me to lick the spunk off the screen foto.. Luved every moment and drop.. Thank yoo.. from Mr Michael ..

1 year ago

Amazing Amanda.. Thank you so much for figuring out I was a filthy old banker that wanted to make a deposit on your fotos.. The pink and the black and the eyes and the lips and the voice and the tits all combined to make soooo easy to think dirty sexy thoughts about yoo.. I lived your appreciation of my pervy behavior.. Mr Michael xc

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Penny
(PIN: 7130)

Penny

Tanya
(PIN: 6354)

Tanya

Linda
(PIN: 7041)

Linda

Sacha
(PIN: 7271)