Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 10 hours ago about JJ
    Hot and horny JJ looking at your pictures wishing you were here., 💦 💦 💦 💦 Lee xx
  • 10 hours ago about Lucy
    missing you like crazy hoping to be back soon after i sort out this home and money issues im havin at the moment xx
  • 10 hours ago about Brooke
    Wow . Thanks Brooke . That was a brilliant long chat and session this morning Will be back . Lucky lucky guy whoever gets to fuck you after lockdown ... Xx
  • 10 hours ago about Ellie
    That thought will want you to rub that pussy now isn't it. Great times. Hope to see you soon! Take care and all the best Danny xxx
  • 10 hours ago about Ellie
    I know you want those boobs sucked on and that smooth ass all oiled up and then your whole body, getting you wet and horny, then bending you over and feel that cock in that wet dripping pussy!!

Phone Sex Profiles: Suzie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Suzie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1491

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Suzie (Pin 1491)

Suzie

Photos of Suzie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Suzie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Suzie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
714 comments

Hi I'm Suzie, sweet name I know but my hot wet pussy is even sweeter. I just know you want to taste those sweet juices. But first, I want to run my tongue around your big hard cock, taking it into my mouth and sucking you off so that your come covers my luscious big tits. Call me on 1491. Call me on and enter PIN 1491 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Suzie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1491

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Suzie

1 week ago

Friday a m just WOW Steve x

1 week ago

Suzie, you will always be my dirty girl and I'll always be your dirty cum slut💜

1 week ago

Hi there sexy suzie, Gary here, hope you are free now for a fuck

1 week ago

Fuck face, I wanna be your forever VERY dirty girl and you know it! Mmmmwah 💜

1 week ago

Fantastic time spent talking to this beauty again today. She loves it from behind deep and hard, hair pulled and that bouncy arse slapped. What sound it is when you hear that arse being slapped. Also she is very horny at the minute and let me listen

1 week ago

Bob, would you let me Bob around on that Irish cock of yours, maybe if I wank it, it will bring me good luck, Suzie 👅

1 week ago

Sexy Suzie what age are you

1 week ago

Mick ( with a J) yet another amazing 'chat' with you, you are simply amazing 💋 Luv ya 💜

1 week ago

Simon it's always a real pleasure talking to you and having some naughty fun, Suzie 👅

1 week ago

Always a joy to talk to you. Our fucking session always puts a smile on my face. And yours too. I love you Suzie very much. Simon xxxxxxx

2 weeks ago

Great to hear you cum as I fuck you through your red lacy panties, till next time, BXX

2 weeks ago

Hiya fuck face, yet another amazing session with you, you truly do get your dirty girl so turned on, can't wait to chat with you again Mmmmwah 💜

2 weeks ago

Wow. Chatted with Suzie earlier and boy did she make me cum! She loved it when I had her bent over fucking her hard and deep with my 9 inches. She was slapping her arse and made me listen to her slipping a couple of fingers inside her wet cunt as she

2 weeks ago

Hi Susie, great call a few days ago! You really went for it f******* yourself with that dildo as I wanked my hard cock imagining giving you what you really needed. A real turn on hearing you cum, can't wait until the next time Susie B XXX

3 weeks ago

Just about to call you and you went offline, fs better luck next time :p

3 weeks ago

Anal

3 weeks ago

Hi guys, the sun is out and that always gets this horny cum slut in the mood for a whole load of sucking and fucking, so give me a call and let's have some very naughty grown up fun 👄

3 weeks ago

Thanks Simon, can't wait for another session 👅

3 weeks ago

Hi there sexy suzie, Gary here from north Yorkshire, I loved spunking down your throat and all over your tits, can't wait to fuck you up the arse, next time.

3 weeks ago

Wow, Suzie! You are the most sexually charged busty girl ever. Your tits were big so I could suck them all over. Our session was soooo hot. I love cumming in your pussy. I love you and next time you can have more. Simon xxxxxxxxz

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Alex
(PIN: 1273)

Alex

Rebecca
(PIN: 1078)

Rebecca

Lucy
(PIN: 1878)

Lucy

Talia
(PIN: 7076)