Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 8 hours ago about Melissa
    Hey my credit ran out.... I’ll try the back door tomorrow might need to recreate the tommy keisha scenes lol.. brushing up on my french I’ll be ready tomorrow for sure hope you will be too.. D XX
  • 8 hours ago about JJ
    Online tonight ❤️ online all day Thursday and Friday. Possibly late night Thursday. Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 9 hours ago about Janette
    Hi janette was lovely to talk to you last nite wow what a wank what a sexy girl jxx
  • 9 hours ago about Melissa
    I am a 32 D x
  • 9 hours ago about Abby
    Enjoy your hols Hen. Take a brolly with you incase you end up dripping wet in more ways than one LOL

Phone Sex Profiles: Suzie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Suzie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1491

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Suzie (Pin 1491)

Suzie

Photos of Suzie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Suzie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Suzie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
627 comments

Hi I'm Suzie, sweet name I know but my hot wet pussy is even sweeter. I just know you want to taste those sweet juices. But first, I want to run my tongue around your big hard cock, taking it into my mouth and sucking you off so that your come covers my luscious big tits. Call me on 1491. Call me on and enter PIN 1491 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Suzie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1491

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Suzie

2 days ago

Hi ya cuntyballs🥴don't worry, we'll have that chat once I get back from my travels😉I never break a promise. Just promise me you'll keep smiling that beautiful smile, and always remember, you're always in my thoughts💜Mick(with a J) PS you wi

3 days ago

Mick (with a J) missed our 'chats' can't wait to speak again soon, and with spring just around the corner, well you what that means... a promise is a promise 💜 Always your dirty girl, Mwah 💋 Suzie

6 days ago

I hope you’re back soon Suzie. I’ve just looked at your photos and the thought of burying my tongue inside your soaking wet cunt is making my cock so hard I’m going to have to want all over your pictures right now. Love Danny xx

2 weeks ago

Shout out to all you gorgeous horny guys, too much mouth action has left this cum slut speechless, literally 👄 but I promise that these lips will be back in action very soon, Suzie 💋

2 weeks ago

Prep underway for tomorrow night. Grumpy Minstrel

2 weeks ago

Pic 4 and 5 the best of all the girls. .G

2 weeks ago

Do you still want my cock x.?

3 weeks ago

Tom, you and that chuckle of yours are so sexy, I can't wait to talk with you again, Suzie 💋

3 weeks ago

This morning i couldn't get through to you so I had a wank over your photos. I spunked all over that wide open cunt it looked so good i had to lick the screen clean yum yum xx Mr Smith

3 weeks ago

Have definitely missed talking to you gorgeous! Had such a nice chat this morning, will have to call again soon, you take care misses love Tom with the chuckle haha ;) x

3 weeks ago

Makes me her little sissy boy

3 weeks ago

That thing we wanked over is ready xxxx Chris

3 weeks ago

Time for some serious rimming

3 weeks ago

Ogling my cock bulge in the shops got you so hot you fucked your wet gash with a cucumber

3 weeks ago

What best time to call you and I wank you play with your cunt

4 weeks ago

Hey princess, I know we ain't spoke for some time but we will very soon I promise, been super busy enjoying my life, got some great things to tell you. Cant wait to be inside my whore xx

4 weeks ago

Oi i wank over your pic

4 weeks ago

Absolutely fuckable beyond description!

4 weeks ago

I loved every second of hearing you panting and moaning as you filled that hot dripping wet pussy, whilst I took pleasure in describing how I was on my knees behind you as you were pressed against that door, back arched and arse cheeks spread apart,

1 month ago

Both have busy weekend catch you tonight if you're on xxx 🌹 Traveling Minstrel

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Suzie
(PIN: 6299)

Suzie

Amelia
(PIN: 7080)

Amelia

Linda
(PIN: 7077)

Linda

Samantha
(PIN: 7171)