Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 3 hours ago about Abby
    Abby Baby go for it it it makes you happy do it it is if you don't you'll be upset would rather be down in the dumps I reckon you should move into your new place I'm Ichigo Kurosaki babes whatever you got to lose
  • 3 hours ago about JJ
    Online tonight guys 7-11 ish plus most of the day and evening Wednesday. Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 3 hours ago about JJ
    Younger man Jack - my absolute pleasure! 😜 Hope we can catch up soon. Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 4 hours ago about Jasmine
    Nice tits
  • 4 hours ago about Nicky
    Hi Nicky it’s John here my lovely girlfriend You have made me a very happy man I love you to the moon and back and more all my love you’re boyfriend John xxxxxxxxxxxx ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️â

Phone Sex Profiles: Suzie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Suzie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1491

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Suzie (Pin 1491)

Suzie

Photos of Suzie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Suzie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Suzie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
823 comments

Hi I'm Suzie, sweet name I know but my hot wet pussy is even sweeter. I just know you want to taste those sweet juices. But first, I want to run my tongue around your big hard cock, taking it into my mouth and sucking you off so that your come covers my luscious big tits. Call me on 1491. Call me on and enter PIN 1491 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Suzie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1491

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Suzie

1 day ago

Paul, which chat would that be!! Santorini looks beautiful x

1 day ago

WOW, such amazing comments, thank you Guys 💋

1 day ago

hi suzie geoff from wales that was one good fuck session and you done me very good sweetheart. loved the sex fucking you up the arse pussy and cumblasted in all your 3 holes baby. you are one amazing fuck suzie cannot wait to have it again. speak to

3 days ago

Suzie words like amazing and awesome don't go anywhere near to describe what that last 30 minutes or so was like with you. Just out of this world! Thank you so much!:) John XXXXX

3 days ago

Thank you Suzie it was lovely to chat with you. Paul x

6 days ago

Paul, hope you're having a better day, turn that frown upside down and smile, Suzie

1 week ago

Hi there sexy suzie, Gary here from north Yorkshire, hope you are well. Can't wait to fuck you on the phone. Love you.

1 week ago

Hi Suzie what time will you be on tomorrow?

1 week ago

Suzie, Suzie, Suzie. What a session! Enjoyed it immensely. So horny we were. Cumming deep inside you. I hope many more fucking to come. Love you from Simon. My cock still aches for you. Xxxxxxx

1 week ago

Armagh Patrick, how to spend a winters evening 💋

1 week ago

Hi Gary, can't wait 💋

2 weeks ago

Hi there sexy suzie, Gary here from north Yorkshire. Wish I could be fucking you on the phone. So hopefully I can ring you soon.

2 weeks ago

Hello Mr Reid, really enjoyed our chat over the weekend, all I will say is, roll on 2021!!

2 weeks ago

Hi there sexy suzie Gary here from north Yorkshire, hope you are well xxxxxx, I will hopefully call you soon.

3 weeks ago

Paul, it was great to catch up with you, Suzie

3 weeks ago

Lovely to chat with you Suzie after my hollibobs ! Paul x

3 weeks ago

Hi suzie Best woman to speak to love it in the arse from jason xx

4 weeks ago

Hello my gorgeous little slut, Andy here...when you on next cus I need to fuck your throat with my chocolate lolly xxxx

1 month ago

Suzie you are amazing take it all Andy❤

1 month ago

I worship my princess Suzie love you Andy x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Francesca
(PIN: 1272)

Francesca

Carmen
(PIN: 1087)

Carmen

Janette
(PIN: 7095)

Janette

Babs
(PIN: 1944)