Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 4 days ago about Casey-Rae
    You are always busy :(
  • 4 days ago about JJ
    customer services - support@rjmedia.com
  • 4 days ago about JJ
    JJ - Words are unnecessary to describe how good your company was tonight! Unlike Blackpool, Bournemouth & Brighton you are absolutely peerless! I am looking forward to Sunday already! Xx Love FA Tim xx ❤🙀🐶💞
  • 4 days ago about JJ
    FA Tim - thank you for another exhilarating night. Prepare yourself for Sunday night!!!! Take care. Xxx love J xxX 💋 💋 ❤️ 🐶😻💕
  • 4 days ago about Ariah
    I want your mouth around my cock, I love hearing you slurping on it and spitting on my bell end! It fucking drives me crazy for you Ariah! My cock is hard thinking about it right now! Speak Monday! Love Jeff xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Lana

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Lana on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7060

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Lana (Pin 7060)

Lana

Photos of Lana

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Lana

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Lana isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
249 comments

Hey guys, my name is Lana. I am a kinky, petite, shaved, blonde who loves to take a walk on the wild side. I can be dominate, submissive or just incredible filthy. Do you think that you can handle me? There's only one way to find out. My agent number is 7060 call me. Call me on and enter PIN 7060 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Lana on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7060

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Lana

5 days ago

Hi Lana, can I help by checking those spread legs, must make sure you have got your long division correct; must make sure things go into things correctly!!! Or just have a dirty fuck!!! Speak soon, Richard.

5 days ago

Hi Lana, can I help by checking those spread legs, must make sure you have got your long division correct; must make sure things go into things correctly!!! Or just have a dirty fuck!!! Speak soon, Richard.

1 week ago

Richard, it has been ages!!! I have just done another spreadsheet but would so rather be spreading these legs x

1 week ago

Hi Lana, keep missing when you are on. My cock needs some of your filthy action!!! it needs somewhere very hot and very wet! Spreadsheet are so boring - spreadlegs, well thats another matter!! Richard xxx

2 weeks ago

Hi Lana this is Mike sorry about being cut off twice this morning. Incoming calls seemed to cancel our connection. Speak to you soon. xx

3 weeks ago

When are you usually online to punish me. Or are you too nice to be naughty. X dave

3 weeks ago

Hi Lana, thank you for putting me at ease today & helping me, I’ll practice my breathing techniques & will call you for more training next week. I love you Lana, love Steve. Xxxx

3 weeks ago

The hottest piece of ass here. Makes me cum so hard. John that likes to have your sissy watching us

3 weeks ago

Hey James, only one way to find out, call me. x

3 weeks ago

Hi Lana it’s two thirty on Thursday and I just the most amazing phone sex with you you were brilliant you really know how to turn a guy on Looks like I will have to have more chats to you and we can get down and dirty just like we just did dave in

4 weeks ago

Do you think you could make me drink my own golden nectar. James xx

1 month ago

Can’t wait to get a chance to call you again, edge me and then CEI please

1 month ago

I like the sound of ‘incredibly filthy’ How filthy can you be Lana? I’d love to feel the taste of your soaking wet cunt and arsehole on my tongue and lips. Love Danny xx

1 month ago

Hi Dave, yes I do, one of my favourite activities

1 month ago

Lana I want you to think of new things to make me do & to push my limits, I’ll do whatever you ask of me, I love you so much, love Steve. Xxxx

1 month ago

I would do anything you ask of me Lana, if it be with just you or anyone else if it’s what you want of me I’d do it, I love you, love Steve. Xxxx

2 months ago

I so want to cuckold Steve with you baby. Will you show him how much you love my black cock?

2 months ago

Lana do you do CEI

2 months ago

Do you give CEI? Dave xxx

2 months ago

Hi Lana I’ll try & call you later. I need you to be so rough with me & to fuck me like you hate me, I want it to be my hardest call yet, I can handle it Lana, I can, love Steve. Xxxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Amy
(PIN: 1980)

Amy

Lizzy
(PIN: 2681)

Lizzy

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Debs

Karly
(PIN: 7176)