Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Abby
    Thanks for the messages guys it looks like I will be away till 7 Oct speak to you when I get back miss you bob ichigo and John all lovely
  • 1 day ago about Suzie
    I've cum so many times looking at your pictures 🍆💦💦💦
  • 1 day ago about Tanya
    Heyy Neville, I'm alive but very stiff, just like you are with me, haha Kisses Tanya
  • 1 day ago about Kinky Katie
    You on LUCHTIMES now ?
  • 1 day ago about Kelly
    I can't wait baby, when are you next online?

Phone Sex Profiles: Gisella

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Gisella on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7122

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Gisella (Pin 7122)

Gisella

Photos of Gisella

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Gisella

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Gisella isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
66 comments

Hello sweetie, my name is Gisella a sexy 21 year old, a mixed race hot European African, fair skin, blonde wavy hair, big tits and perfect African shape. I would love to twerk on that big cock of yours, so call me and lets get dirty. Call me on and enter PIN 7122 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Gisella on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7122

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Gisella

1 week ago

Gisella I want to talk to me and treat me like a dirty slut, also would like to be ordered to wank using lubricants from the fridge, is that ok, Peter

2 weeks ago

Ief love to have my cock sucked by that lovely mouth of urs.and fuck the arse off you.and cumm up you.

4 months ago

nice chat anthony

6 months ago

Sorry babe for not calling u could not top up my phone but money gon in now so I can now top up my phone so I make it up to u this week now sorry babe for that Steven let u no when I ring you this week to make up for it sexy I give u dominate sex wit

7 months ago

Loved taking your ass

7 months ago

Hi babe call me

11 months ago

Gisella , I think we were cut off, will call you again, great speaking while it lasted, photos are amazing Andy xx💋

11 months ago

Gisella...May I call you please?...Peter of London...XXXX

11 months ago

Thank you Peter London xxxxx

11 months ago

I still wanting you and only YOU please say you want me and what you want me to do....Peter London...XXXXXX Also when

1 year ago

thank you Peter London

1 year ago

Hi Peter London

1 year ago

I am waiting for you to tel me......Peter......London......XXXXXX

1 year ago

When ? Xxxxxxxxxxx Peter ..,,,London xxxxcc

1 year ago

Gisella How about a Chat would you like too. Just let me know when your in next. Peter London xxxxxx❤️

1 year ago

Gisella if you don’t come on soon I shall have to give My 9” to some other Young Lady......She won’t be as Beautiful as You..., But she will satisfy My needs...Peter from London..XXXXXX

1 year ago

Gisella please tell me when you’ll be on because I want you. My Body wants Your Body. Please come on soon.....Peter ......London......XXXXXX

1 year ago

Wow your Pictures are Beautiful I want to be your Friend and make Mad Love to You and that Delicious Tasting Pussy of Yours.....Peter of London XXXXXC

1 year ago

It will be soon when were togetyagain. I want to tell you My Feelings for you apart from the Sexual ones. I like Yo a Lot. Your not just a quick Wank and go. I like You....Peter London XXXXXX

1 year ago

You are beautiful lovely Hair, Beautiful Face, Lovely Breasts, Lovely Bum and very inviting Pussy.....Peter from London XXXXXX

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page