Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 14 minutes ago about Vanessa
    So nice to see that Bridlington's no 1 naughty fruit tart is behaving herself, so that there is no need to get the scaffolding poles out to lift those 66MMMMMMMMMMMMM melons of hers off the floor in order to wedge them firmly in place.
  • 21 minutes ago about Nicky
    You cheeky fucker Nicky. PS thx for the get well soon part. I am well on the way to recovery just in time to wedge open your holes for your friends Rainbow and Gnasher + our mutual "female friend"
  • 24 minutes ago about JJ
    Rocket 🚀 man - give me a call and you will find out!!! I don't somehow think you would be disappointed. 💦 💦 Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 27 minutes ago about Suzie
    Hope your lady garden is not frost bound Miss Blonde Boobies LOL A nice friend
  • 1 hour ago about Nicky
    Good morning my sexy sweetheart Nicky hope you have good weekend I will be thinking about you lot you made every thing or for me when it is not or all my love your David ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Phone Sex Profiles: Lana

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Lana on 0909 860 9605

Remember to enter PIN 7060

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Lana (Pin 7060)

Lana

Photos of Lana

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Lana

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Lana isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
282 comments

Hey guys, my name is Lana. I am a kinky, petite, shaved, blonde who loves to take a walk on the wild side. I can be dominate, submissive or just incredible filthy. Do you think that you can handle me? There's only one way to find out. My agent number is 7060 call me. Call me on and enter PIN 7060 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Lana on 0909 860 9605 & enter PIN 7060

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Lana

2 days ago

Hi Lana it was really nice just talking to you yesterday about our Puddings & Parsons, I really liked it & you’re so nice to me, love you, love your Steve. Xxx

1 week ago

Hi Lana I hope you’re ok, I’ve not been able to ring lately, I hope you’re ok, I miss you, love Steve. Xxxx

3 weeks ago

Hi Lana, I really want you to work me really hard next time I call & push my boundaries further than ever & do things we’ve never done before & give me a right seeing to, I’m feeling soooo turned on today, I wish I could phone you & make love to

3 weeks ago

Hi Lana I hope I didn’t let you down today, I do try really hard, it was incredible imagining I was making love to you & cum inside you, was such a treat, thank you. I love you so much Lana, you’re so beautiful love Steve. Xxx

1 month ago

Hi Lana, I was a little sore yesterday but did my breathing & imagined you were holding me! When will we be able to talk again, I’m missing you & want to prove myself to you again, love Steve. Xxxxxx

1 month ago

Hi Lana will we be able to talk again soon, I’m missing you & really want to talk & get back to some training with you, it’s not the same on my own, love Steve. Xxxx

1 month ago

Hi Lana when will you be on again, I’m really desperate to talk to you, I have an inspection tonight before D & J at the weekend. I hope you’re ok love your Steve. I’m entirely yours Lana. Xxxxx

1 month ago

Next time I call I really want you to work me hard, harder than you have before, I can & WILL manage it for you, I want you to make me prove my love to you, love your Steve. Xxxx

1 month ago

Wow.....just wow!

1 month ago

Thank you for our call this morning Lana, you make me so much more confident when you tell me I’m doing well & give me encouragement etc, I love you to bits Lana. Love your Steve. Xxxx

1 month ago

Thank you for our call this morning Lana, you make me so much more confident when you tell me I’m doing well & give me encouragement etc, I love you to bits Lana. Love your Steve. Xxxx

1 month ago

Hi Lana, struggling with the website, I’ll keep trying & hopefully call you again soon, I’m sorry & I love you, love Steve. Xxxxx

2 months ago

Hi Lana when will you be on again? I want to prove myself to you & make up for our call the other day when I let you down, I’m so sorry, I love you love Steve. Xxxxxxxxxx

2 months ago

Just looked at your fantastic photos and read your comments when you reply to your callers you sound like a lady I am going to have call and hopefully get down and very dirty with very so’s dave in 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

2 months ago

I think it’s about time Steve felt the full wrath of Lana, it sounds like he’s been being rather cocky, Think you should change that Lana.

2 months ago

Loved it today ... Thanks David xx

2 months ago

Lana I think I feel even more sore today than I did yesterday. What are you going to do to me on Friday? I know I’m your toy but please tell me what you’re going to do, love Steve. Xx

2 months ago

Steve, I told you I would, speak Friday, you should have recovered by then.

2 months ago

Harry, I can't wait xx

2 months ago

It’s fair to say you really did work me today Lana, my jelly legs have just about gone now, I felt empty for some time after! Love from your sore & stretched Steve. Xxxxxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sammy
(PIN: 1746)

Sammy

Macey
(PIN: 7102)

Macey

Abby
(PIN: 4230)

Abby

Lacey
(PIN: 7238)