Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 hour ago about Shellie
    hi sexy Shellie I like comment you send me.i like to have naughty chat with you.have a naughty play at the same time.do you like to have naughty chat have a naughty play with me at the same time.Nicky
  • 3 hours ago about Kinky Katie
    Hi yes give me a call then. Kinky Katie xxx
  • 3 hours ago about Becky
    Hi Andy, thank you for your lovely messages, I'm ruined!!! Hope you're having a good weekend, I'm missing you very much. I really enjoyed our naughty chat, you are a dirty man 😘 all my love Becky xxxxxxxx
  • 3 hours ago about Chrissie
    nice catch up clean that mess up and il be checkin you soon anthony xx
  • 3 hours ago about Jeanette
    Lovely chat with this lady x

Phone Sex Profiles: Diana

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Diana on 0909 860 9607

Remember to enter PIN 6898

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Diana (Pin 6898)

Diana

Photos of Diana

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Diana

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Diana isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
215 comments

Hi my names Diana. I am a curvaceous woman with big bouncy titties and an arse to match. I am also single so I enjoy a swinging life with boys and girls. I love a bit of dirty chat, it gets me very, very sexed up and my pussy wet. So if you fancy hearing that pussy, you come and find me. Call me on and enter PIN 6898 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Diana on 0909 860 9607 & enter PIN 6898

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Diana

6 days ago

The thing about Diane is her wonderful imagination. I have a got few pervy fantasies and whatever one I suggest to her she expands and embellishes. Add that to her filthy mouth and you have perfect phone sex. Only problem is she is so good it is ov

1 week ago

Keep missing you, what times are you online at the moment? Nicky X

1 month ago

Sorry diana u couldn't hear me there but i heard every perfect word out if that perfect mouth ❀️😜 nicky x

1 month ago

I want want to fuck that lovely big fucken arse soon.x

2 months ago

Ah paul, longtime no hear, understandably so, I'll be fading to a shadow with lack of Angela's food from the gods. Speak soon hopefully, as always your dirty Diana xxx

2 months ago

Stay wet and wide open until I can kiss your perfect clitoris and swallow the juices that drip from your swollen cunt lips. Angela misses us both and needs to feed us as only she can. Chances to call are few and far between but you are daily in my wa

2 months ago

Hello beautiful. I waited patiently, well I waited while you talked with some lucky caller and tried not to be jealous. It didn't work, I was green with envy, and with good reason, you are by far the most creatively erotic woman on this or any other

2 months ago

Absolutely stunning lady and that ass has my cock throbbing for it x

4 months ago

Pervy Paul your soooooo bad, should have you as my agent lol . Thankyou for the recommendations. Talk soon. Filthy Diana 😜😜😜 x

4 months ago

Pervy Paul here Diane. I love your voice and your so filthy imagination. Try her guys she is the best on here.

5 months ago

Mr s here oh well can’t do them times sorry

5 months ago

Hi x new caller or mr s x im on most days between 2pm and 5pm, the odd Saturday around midnight, hope to chat soon. Diana x

5 months ago

Diana's most erogenous zone is between her ears. The honey of her voice is as sweet as the juices that drip from her perfect pussy. What a deliciously dirty girl.

5 months ago

A real lovely lady, so sexy and great fun. Love Andy xx

5 months ago

Hey new caller here what days u on I let u no when I call u mr s xxxx

5 months ago

Hey new caller here what days u on I let u no when I call u mr s xxxx

5 months ago

I just love everything about you Diana such a dirty slut i never fail to explode when we talk i can not wait until the next time luv Steve xxxxxx

6 months ago

Diana I thought of you driving home from work they had a Scottish feature on radio 1 then played 'Bits n Pieces' made me smile , Andy from south of England xx

6 months ago

Artemesia - Bits & Pieces , I will do this for you sometime as you missed your Hogmanay last year, Love Andy πŸ₯‚

6 months ago

A great way to start 2021, a call with you Diana, Andy xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Chelsea
(PIN: 7203)

Chelsea

Louise
(PIN: 1045)

Louise

Vanessa
(PIN: 1325)

Vanessa

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories