Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 4 days ago about Casey-Rae
    You are always busy :(
  • 4 days ago about JJ
    customer services - support@rjmedia.com
  • 4 days ago about JJ
    JJ - Words are unnecessary to describe how good your company was tonight! Unlike Blackpool, Bournemouth & Brighton you are absolutely peerless! I am looking forward to Sunday already! Xx Love FA Tim xx β€πŸ™€πŸΆπŸ’ž
  • 4 days ago about JJ
    FA Tim - thank you for another exhilarating night. Prepare yourself for Sunday night!!!! Take care. Xxx love J xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️ πŸΆπŸ˜»πŸ’•
  • 4 days ago about Ariah
    I want your mouth around my cock, I love hearing you slurping on it and spitting on my bell end! It fucking drives me crazy for you Ariah! My cock is hard thinking about it right now! Speak Monday! Love Jeff xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Amber

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Amber on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7227

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Amber (Pin 7227)

Amber

Photos of Amber

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Amber

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Amber isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
30 comments

Hi guys, my name is Amber and my agent number is 7227. I am blonde with a nice toned body and a great set of tits that love to be nibbled on. Cock is my favourite pastime in all ways, one or more cocks so if you fancy getting hot and bothered together then give me a call. Call me on and enter PIN 7227 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Amber on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7227

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Amber

1 month ago

When are you coming back online????

4 months ago

Amber!Where have you been? I will give you a call next week. I am at work ,and enjoying the quite time as this virus continues.I am totally free of it, and hope to continue that way.Lots of love and kisses xxxxxx.zRichard.

6 months ago

Im a 34 C xx

7 months ago

Hello my lovely sweet Amber. We have spoken a few times - i love your sweet sexy voice and the phone sex we have is so wonderful and i love the way you squeal when you cum - and that always makes me shoot my load deep inside you. Take care my sweety. Love from Martin.

7 months ago

Amber babe what's your bra size please? Xx

7 months ago

Amber ur such a beautiful babe ,ur so sexy love to get you into bed make love to you all night , those tits and shaved pussy are out this world babe love Jimmy xx

8 months ago

Gonna shoot a huge load of cum over your face

9 months ago

Hello Amber!How are you darling?I will call you on the15th.I am taking a rest and returning then.I am missing you and thinking of you 24/7.Lots of love xxxxx.Richard.

10 months ago

Amber, l need to put my cock as far as it will go up your brown ( arse ) bum admirer

10 months ago

Aww thank you for all the lovely comments and look forward to having some more good times 😘

10 months ago

AMBER THAT WAS SUPERB CALL YOU SOON CHRIS XXXXXXXXXXXXX

10 months ago

Hello Amber! You are so lovely ,I think of you 24/7.I will give you a call soon.Lots of love Richardxxxxxx.

10 months ago

Hi Amber love to live with you 24/7 I would be the happiest man alive hope you would feel the same speak soon love From Peter xxxx

10 months ago

Amber need you in wellies

10 months ago

Farm life got u converted, u r a lovely young lady come a board my tractor xx

11 months ago

Lovely to meet you on Saturday sorry I didn't get to finish the job but I will be thinking of you and catch you later your farmer X

11 months ago

Can i take you on a journey. ..destination SQUIRT CITY

11 months ago

Are you available tomorrow afternoon? So Friday. Will buy a new bra, Neil xx

11 months ago

Amber, l would like to wank my cock in the crack of your bottom. Bum admirer.

11 months ago

Hi amber, l want sex in your back passage (your arse) bum admirer.

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Rose
(PIN: 1013)

Rose

Rudy
(PIN: 1668)

Rudy

Donna
(PIN: 1897)

Donna

Susie
(PIN: 2391)