Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 49 minutes from now about Jodie
    Hiya sexy Jodie..was talking to your "ex husband" on line last night..he asked me to give you a message..l was going to call casey _Ray today but she's probably working hard bless our beautiful friend..he said he's been working ..but will call u
  • 30 minutes ago about Nicky
    Hi my darling NICKY all the things I miss about you your cheeky laughter your sexy voice and hearing you play with your lovely wet pussy Nicky my cock is rock hard just thinking about you sending lots of Hugs and kisses xxPETE ☺💑ðŸ’
  • 32 minutes ago about Suzie
    Hi Suzie hope you are well. Will call soon want to hear your sweet innocent voice and give that beautiful body what it needs Derek xxx
  • 35 minutes ago about Clare
    good morning simon , thankyou for my message of course im going to message you back your a very horny guy and our chat was amazing thankyou x x
  • 36 minutes ago about Casey-Rae
    Morning beautiful..l forgot to set my alarm clock this morning lol ..was lovely talking to you yesterday..miss our sexy time together..And Jodie wow she's got beautiful legs to die for..love you xxNicola xxxxxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Rose

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Rose on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7179

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Rose (Pin 7179)

Rose

Photos of Rose

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Rose

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Rose isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
207 comments

Hi there, I''m Rose, I am petite at 5 FT 1 " tall. I am in my 20's with long brown hair, big brown eyes and I have a very sweet innocent smile. I like to go to the gym 5 times a week, I have a very toned body, I love getting hot and sweaty when I work out, so if you want some fun give me a call on agent number 7179. Call me on and enter PIN 7179 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Rose on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7179

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Rose

14 hours ago

Hi rose I hope you cum for me every day to your lovely Paul xx

14 hours ago

Hi rose I cum you you every day your lovely Paul xx

19 hours ago

Hey Paul thinking about you I hope your cuming for your lovely rose every morning. Xxxx

19 hours ago

Thanks Amy for an explosive moment - Cyril

19 hours ago

Baby, can't wait to chat & feel all your lips on my fully erect cock oozing cum from us both. Will try every day until we speak. Love you so much. D xxx

1 day ago

Rose that was absolutely amazing ur so filthy and made me cum so much love josh😍❤️😘

1 day ago

Rose I am layed in bed ready and waiting your lips should be round my cock as I lick your pussy till we both cum xx mwah xx

2 days ago

Going to miss you all week your lovely Paul xxx

2 days ago

Thanks for that love miss you lots Paul xxx

3 days ago

Hi you are so loving to me your lovely Paul xx

3 days ago

Rose,what a stunning fanny you have on picture 5, would love to drink all your piss, love micky xx

3 days ago

Hey Paul, as promised walking around naked with just stilettos on xxxx

3 days ago

I’m waiting cj lol c

3 days ago

Hi babe you are se loving to me your lovely Paul xx

4 days ago

Hi it's Paul you are one sexy and horny babe to me and you got a hart of gold xx

4 days ago

Hey Paul missed you loads this week xx

4 days ago

hi rose another brill session luv you very much you are my dream girl lol xxxxx

4 days ago

I love pounding your cunt babe!!

4 days ago

baby ust called to say hello sweetheart and tell you that I love you 😍 James XXXX

4 days ago

Oh my goodness! Rose, you are iust the best girl on-line.Every time even sexier than before.I'm in love! Philip

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Scarlett
(PIN: 1016)

Scarlett

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Debs

JJ
(PIN: 1673)

JJ

Becky
(PIN: 1753)