Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 13 hours ago about Vanessa
    Can you come on again at 6
  • 13 hours ago about Jules
    ANDY no worries chat later!! Love Jules šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜
  • 14 hours ago about Bonny Bella
    Hi Gerry from Ireland šŸ‡®šŸ‡Ŗ love talking to you dirty horny man Queen Bella šŸ‘Œ
  • 14 hours ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Good afternoon Kelsey-Jo. Thanks for your sweet message. My last 2 replies did not go through. Have a great weekend. Lots of love, bosies & kisses Alex Xxxx ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøšŸŒ¹šŸ˜
  • 14 hours ago about Bonny Bella
    hey Bonny love your new pictures, you are so sexi

Phone Sex Profiles: Rose

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Rose on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7179

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Rose (Pin 7179)

Rose

Photos of Rose

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Rose

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Rose isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
258 comments

Hi there, I''m Rose, I am petite at 5 FT 1 " tall. I am in my 20's with long brown hair, big brown eyes and I have a very sweet innocent smile. I like to go to the gym 5 times a week, I have a very toned body, I love getting hot and sweaty when I work out, so if you want some fun give me a call on agent number 7179. Call me on and enter PIN 7179 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Rose on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7179

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Rose

15 hours ago

I'm back and I want to fuck you all day and all night x šŸŒ¹

6 days ago

Rose, my darling. You were wonderful today. Really enjoyed it. Cumming with you was amazing. Can't wait to plant my seed in you again. Love your sexy horny man, Simon. I love you very much. Xxxxxxxxxx

2 weeks ago

Good afternoon busy Rose tryed to get you several times will try tomorrow just after two o'clock take care love from Peter xxxx

2 weeks ago

Hi Rose Peter here was on afternoon's last week ru available this week after 3 0clocks would love to speak to you very much about everything I will look forward to finishing work at 2 every day love from Peter xxxx

3 weeks ago

Good morning Rose šŸŒ¹ sorry for not phoning last week so tired if you were available this weekend would love to speak to you?? Been on afternoon's so maybe next week after 3 hope that ankle is OK speak soon love From Peter xxxx

3 weeks ago

Naughty girl i will šŸ’† message you tomorrow be naked be alone be ready to squirt

4 weeks ago

You WILL obey me you WILL beg me you WIll play with your cunt you WIll orgasm

4 weeks ago

Hi guys,sorry not replied to your text iv been busy with this ankle, it's on the mend now so.everything should be back to normal xx

1 month ago

Licking out your spunk filled cunt would be nice you naughty girl šŸ’†

1 month ago

Time you šŸ’† messaged me back you naughty girl

1 month ago

Hi Rose how ru??? Am back at work now Finnish at two o'clock next week will phone Tuesday or Wednesday if you are available hope you are love from Peter xxxx ,,,

1 month ago

Rose, my little horny bitch - I loved the fantasy of your mouth, then your cunt, and finally your arse. I'm completely spent - Brian.

1 month ago

Hi babe me you lots your loving Paul xxx

1 month ago

Naughty girl reply to my text

1 month ago

Stephen I'm going to give you orders and tellyou exactly what to do with that cock and arsxxx

1 month ago

Hi Rose Iā€™m Stephen I want you to tell me what to do so when you on next so I can follow all your orders xx

1 month ago

Paul loved our chat thank you for making me squirt xx

1 month ago

oh baby want to make you cum all over my chest xx

1 month ago

Hello Rose! I will call you back soon.Rest that injured ankle Richard

1 month ago

Good morning Rose šŸŒ¹ just thinking about you before I drop off to sleep work today first time in twelve weeks speak to you later on in the week love from Peter xxxx šŸ šŸ˜µ šŸ˜·

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sugar Maria
(PIN: 7084)

Sugar Maria

Abby
(PIN: 4230)

Abby

Kerry
(PIN: 1511)

Kerry

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)