Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 4 days ago about Casey-Rae
    You are always busy :(
  • 4 days ago about JJ
    customer services - support@rjmedia.com
  • 4 days ago about JJ
    JJ - Words are unnecessary to describe how good your company was tonight! Unlike Blackpool, Bournemouth & Brighton you are absolutely peerless! I am looking forward to Sunday already! Xx Love FA Tim xx β€πŸ™€πŸΆπŸ’ž
  • 4 days ago about JJ
    FA Tim - thank you for another exhilarating night. Prepare yourself for Sunday night!!!! Take care. Xxx love J xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️ πŸΆπŸ˜»πŸ’•
  • 4 days ago about Ariah
    I want your mouth around my cock, I love hearing you slurping on it and spitting on my bell end! It fucking drives me crazy for you Ariah! My cock is hard thinking about it right now! Speak Monday! Love Jeff xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Diana

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Diana on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 6898

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Diana (Pin 6898)

Diana

Photos of Diana

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Diana

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Diana isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
168 comments

Hi my names Diana. I am a curvaceous woman with big bouncy titties and an arse to match. I am also single so I enjoy a swinging life with boys and girls. I love a bit of dirty chat, it gets me very, very sexed up and my pussy wet. So if you fancy hearing that pussy, you come and find me. Call me on and enter PIN 6898 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Diana on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 6898

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Diana

4 days ago

Diana, so good giving you that Massage and getting so relax to the point you are In heaven before you pushed me onto my back to show how excited you got by pushing your cunt onto my face, Love Andy L 😘

1 week ago

Oh My God your amazing

1 week ago

Thank you for another wonderful call , so much passion, you always come up with the goods. Love Andy xx

1 week ago

Diana is simply incredible she knows just how to get you going can't wait until next time xx

2 weeks ago

Twins of kink Paul, thanks again Diana x

3 weeks ago

Impossible to overstate how good Diana is every time we speak. This flower of Scotland has all the qualities that turn mutual masturbation on the phone into deliciously intimate filthy fucking. Blissfully gifted, thanks again, P, XXX

3 weeks ago

Aww Andy, thankyou again. Hope it keeps flowing. Diana x

3 weeks ago

Diana, from one end of the UK to the other you work you magic with so much passion, you are one of the gems of the site always making that spunk flow. Keep up the good work. love Andy xx

3 weeks ago

I'll wank while watching you lick out another girl! I'll cum over both your mouths and watch you kiss and lick each other. You're so fucking horny Diana xx

3 weeks ago

This beautiful young woman has a voice perfectly suited to her nature. Its been said of really good sex that "if it doesn't feel dirty, you're not doing it properly".After a call with Diana, you'll need a bath as well as a shower. She is deliciously

4 weeks ago

Diana , bounce on my rock hard cock and I'll make you cum then suck your own juices

4 weeks ago

Diana, you are a special Lady, love Andy xx

1 month ago

You have my pussy purring Amy x Cant wait to be our girlie bubble again x

1 month ago

Hi Diana can’t wait to speak to you. My Pussy is aching and throbbing so badly. I keep having a little play daily, building myself up for you. I need your voice badly. Love Amy xxx be gentle

1 month ago

The power of words Andy, giving me also what i need at the end. Diana xxx

1 month ago

Thankyou john x was a real pleasure. Diana xxx

1 month ago

Diana, you are so gorgeous and given a hint of what to talk about you make such a detail description of what happens, taking me through arousal to climax, you never fail, love Andy xxx

1 month ago

Hi Diana, spoke to you last night for the first time, it was lovely that we cum together. Will call you again very soon and get to know you a little better darling. Love; John xxxxx

1 month ago

Paul, thankyou again for your wonderful comments, sooo erotic and kinky especially knowing it dosent end when the call does. Love Diana xxx

1 month ago

Even the memory of a call with Diana is more intense than actually being inside all but the most skillful lovers. She could raise an erection in the world's most flaccid eunoch, so imagine what she's able to do if your balls are present and in workin

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Lorri
(PIN: 7204)

Lorri

Ella
(PIN: 7092)

Ella

Samantha
(PIN: 1463)

Samantha

Bella
(PIN: 1794)