Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Nicky
    Hi Nicky it Paul from ashington I waited for you on Sunday night I was thinking about where was you had the bed ready for you and your silk grey stockings am not be able to talk to you tonight because Iam doing night shift all this week off Sunday ar
  • 1 day ago about JJ
    Fuck me your a sexy bitch
  • 1 day ago about Babs
    Hi babs Iam bored am doing night shift this week off Saturday and Sunday nothing to do just having a nice cup of coffee and a beacon egg sandwich for my tea get another break at 8,0 clock finish at 8 in the morning started at 4 I can't call you not
  • 1 day ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Good afternoon Kelsey-Jo. Thanks for your lovely message & I had a good weekend. Hope you are well & we can catch up this week. Take care & hope the weather is not so wet as here. Lots of love, bosies & kisses Alex Xxxx ❤️❤️❤️❤️🌹
  • 1 day ago about Babs
    Hi Babs what happened last night when we was talking my phone went beep beep beep and then it went off and you said I speak to you soon what do you mean then I tried calling you back but you was offline I love you very much Babs message me back stra

Phone Sex Profiles: Kate

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Kate on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1943

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Kate (Pin 1943)

Kate

Photos of Kate

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Kate

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Kate isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
132 comments

Hi, I'm Kate. I'm a 55 year old mature lady. I'm petite, blonde, slim and attractive. I love to please a mans cock over the phone. I love fantasy, fetish and role play. I can also be a very demanding mistress who likes to control you. So give me a call for some mature delight. Call me on and enter PIN 1943 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Kate on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1943

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Kate

1 week ago

Kiss and cuddle on Valentine's Day Kate darling .Do miss you so . With my love Derek XXX

3 weeks ago

I just long to spoon against that beautiful bottom . What a thrill that would be for my enormous erection .

3 weeks ago

Have been missing you for far too long Kate dear . What has happened to you ? Desperate for a chat and the action that would go with it but going on loving you . XXX

3 weeks ago

Have been missing you for far too long Kate dear . What has happened to you ? Desperate for a chat and the action that would go with it but going on loving you . XXX

1 month ago

This one is such a dirty girl. Ordered me to clean her pussy with my tongue and them made me bend over while such fucked me in the ass for being a bad boy. Defs call her. The older women r filthy.

2 months ago

Happy Christmas Kate . Think you are wonderful . Lots of love Derek XXX

2 months ago

Hey Kate, what's your bra size please? Xx

2 months ago

Kate darling , What a thrill to be back with you . You are wonderful and we have such a lovely time together . Particularly appreciate that new phone which brought you so much closer . Love you XXX

2 months ago

twice in few days this loyal slave has served Her Majesty

2 months ago

Would you let me be your obedient foot slave mistress? Adam xxx

3 months ago

wonderful after such along time to speak once again and serve to Her Majesty David xxxx

6 months ago

after a long absence it was wonderful to speak once more to Kate who again gave her slave great pleasure in pleasing Her Majesty's desires

7 months ago

Hi Kate it's John, we spoke for the first time last night. You are a special lady and i loved being your bitch as long as you are my dirty little Slag. Will speak to you soon. X

7 months ago

55? Unbelievable. Don't look a day over 35 or even less.

8 months ago

Hi Kate, I spoke to you for the first time lady week and you were incredible. I want you so much. How can I get to speak to you again please. Matt

11 months ago

Hi Kate, you are so gorgeous, you sexy thing. Wow xxxxxx

1 year ago

yes kate is a really cutie cracker of a babe.

1 year ago

Red hot milf

1 year ago

I have again given Her Majesty full satisfaction as her most loyal and obedient slave

1 year ago

Wow! Your back. Very exciting xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Tia
(PIN: 7067)

Tia

Abbey
(PIN: 1211)

Abbey

Alexis
(PIN: 7289)

Alexis

Karly
(PIN: 7176)