Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 14 hours ago about JJ
    Joe - hope you are OK. I don't know why you are so surprised that I recognise your voice immediately. Take care and stay safe. Xxx love JJ xxX šŸ’‹ šŸ’‹ ā¤ļø
  • 15 hours ago about JJ
    Jamie - wow, you left me sticky!!!! Hope to chat again soon. Xxx love JJ xxX šŸ’‹ šŸ’‹ ā¤ļø
  • 15 hours ago about Jodie
    Hi Peter my horny bastard, loved Sunday, and missed u last week, so hope to chat wed looking forward to it rough hands all over my body mmmm ur dirty little secret šŸ˜˜šŸ„°šŸ˜ xxxx
  • 15 hours ago about Jodie
    Hi Craig, my young stud, I will make sure I say up on Thurs to speak to u, and u no I can't wait for u to slide that young, hard, huge cock wherever you want.....hope to speak Thurs, getting excited already, it's been ages!!! Jodie šŸ˜˜ xxxx
  • 15 hours ago about Abby
    Sexy Abbey it's Ichigo here I want to cancel the 24th and phone you on the 27th of November Friday is better for me me so will download a new VR game and we can have fun my player as well turning you sexy little thing I'll speak to you you on that Fr

Phone Sex Profiles: Clara

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Clara on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7202

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Clara (Pin 7202)

Clara

Photos of Clara

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Clara

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Clara isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
10 comments

Hi guys my name is Clara. I want to add some fun to your day, come and say hi. Iā€™m a mature, experienced lady of 43 years of age with black curly hair. My breasts are nice firm and round. I love to Belly dance and would love to do that for you. Be gentle with me.My agent number is 7202. Call me on and enter PIN 7202 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Clara on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7202

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Clara

1 day ago

My wife got gangbanged last nite n she let all of them fuck her bareback taking turns to pound her cunt n fill her pussy with cum she had so much spunk shot in her that her knickers were soaking wet wen she got home xx jamie

3 weeks ago

of course i like black pantyhose black shiny lycra leggings and see through blouses

1 month ago

do you wear black pantyhose

1 month ago

Hi Clara you sound like my ideal woman want to chat sometime soon, John xx

3 months ago

yes I do enjoy foot worship sandals and high heels

3 months ago

Do you enjoy foot worship Clara?

4 months ago

I have a 3 inches pink bullet vibrator,a pink,a purple,a white dildo 8 inches long,a purple butt plug,a strap on,clear lubricant

4 months ago

U have any toys xx

5 months ago

my bra size is 36C

5 months ago

Hi Clara, what's your bra size? Xxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Rose
(PIN: 1013)

Rose

Erica
(PIN: 3834)

Erica

Susie
(PIN: 2391)

Susie

Tanya
(PIN: 6354)