Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 4 days ago about Casey-Rae
    You are always busy :(
  • 4 days ago about JJ
    customer services - support@rjmedia.com
  • 4 days ago about JJ
    JJ - Words are unnecessary to describe how good your company was tonight! Unlike Blackpool, Bournemouth & Brighton you are absolutely peerless! I am looking forward to Sunday already! Xx Love FA Tim xx β€πŸ™€πŸΆπŸ’ž
  • 4 days ago about JJ
    FA Tim - thank you for another exhilarating night. Prepare yourself for Sunday night!!!! Take care. Xxx love J xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️ πŸΆπŸ˜»πŸ’•
  • 4 days ago about Ariah
    I want your mouth around my cock, I love hearing you slurping on it and spitting on my bell end! It fucking drives me crazy for you Ariah! My cock is hard thinking about it right now! Speak Monday! Love Jeff xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Stacy

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Stacy on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7265

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Stacy (Pin 7265)

Stacy

Photos of Stacy

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Stacy

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Stacy isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
286 comments

Hey there my names Stacy. I’m a 21 year old hairdresser from Manchester. I’m 5ft10 tall, got long hair down to my nice curvy bum and some really big juicy tits to rub your face into it. Call me my agent number is 7265. I have got a juicy soaking wet pussy for you to fuck, call me. Call me on and enter PIN 7265 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Stacy on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7265

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Stacy

5 days ago

Hi Stacy it's r...anyway just want you to know that I am thinking of u while I lick my wifes pussy and sniff the yayo from her ass cheeks

6 days ago

Hi Stacy tried to contact you at 5.25am Thursday morning 30th July but you was not showing online until 6am. Need to speak to you for the last time Mark X

1 week ago

Hi Stacy Its Mark sorry I lost you Wed morning bad signal X

1 week ago

Hi Stacy sorry I lost you on Sat evening had not got any signal speak to you on Monday morning love Mark XX

1 week ago

1 week ago

Hi Stacy its Mark come online tonight Sat 25th between 11.45pm & 2.00am Sunday morning X

1 week ago

Hi Stacy. Would you use your stiletto heels on my cock and balls? Rob

1 week ago

Hi Stacey jus wanted to say that i have been thinking about u while I lick my wifes pussy. Also wen I fill her ass crease with yayo and sniff it out and then lick it up

1 week ago

ANDY I've been online alot you must have missed me. You must get back I've got a BBC waiting πŸ˜‰

1 week ago

Morning Mark think you found me after you wrote this message 😊 hope your well xxx

1 week ago

2 weeks ago

Were are you mistress? Been checking for ages...xx

2 weeks ago

Hi Stacy looked for you online this morning Mark X

3 weeks ago

My new mistress...from andy 😁

3 weeks ago

Hi Stacy it's Mark been trying to speak to you since 5am this morning 13th but unable to get through when are you next online xx

3 weeks ago

Hi STACY i gave you a nice surprise on saturday night instead of our usual weekly night chats i enjoyed our shorter than usual play time i still managed to get my balls emptied love you STACY speak soon GEORGE from BRECHIN in SCOTLAND XXXXX

3 weeks ago

Hi Stacy when are you next online Mark xx ?

4 weeks ago

Hi Stacy thought you said you would be online this morning Wed 8th July xxx

1 month ago

Hi Stacy what days are you online xxx?

1 month ago

Hi there sexy stacey, Gary here from north Yorkshire, you were fucking great on Saturday night, can't wait to call you again.

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Rose
(PIN: 7179)

Rose

Abby
(PIN: 4230)

Abby

Aries
(PIN: 7079)

Aries

Susie
(PIN: 2391)